Departure from BMTC Bus Stand, Yashwanthpur, Bengaluru
|08.30 pm||Departure from BMTC Bus Stand, Yashwanthpur, Bengaluru*|
|03.00 am to 05.00 am||Fresh up at Triupati|
|05.15 am to 06.00 am||Darshan of Goddess Padmavathi, Alamelu Mangapura|
|06.15 am||Breakfast at Triupati|
|07.00 am||Change of bus at Alipiri Transit Bus Stand|
|08.00 am to 11.00 am||Darshan of Lord Venkateshwara, Tirumala|
|11.00 am to 11.30 am||Shopping at Tirumala|
|11.30 am to 12.30 pm||Tirumala to Tirupathi|
|12.45 pm||Lunch Break at Hotel Brindavan|
|02.00 pm||Departure for Bengaluru|
|08.00 pm||Tour ends at Bengaluru|
Multi - Axle Amount
Tariff hike on Week-ends.
- The above tariff includes Transportation, Accommodation for freshen up & Sigra Darshan at Thirumala
- Food and Padmavathi Temple Entry fees Extra
- One room for Double OR Triple Occupancy members will be provided for bathing.
- Tourists are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets inside the temples.
- ID card and Ticket hard copy is compulsory for this trip.
- Darshan of Lord Venkateshwara is subject to change. kstdc.co is not responsible for any delay in darshan.
- Dress Code is compulsory at Tirupathi Tirumala Devasthanam
For Gent’s: Dhothi (Panche) and Shirt
For Ladies: Saree or Chudidar
Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
– Hotel Bhimas Paradise (Breakfast)
– Hotel Brindavan (Lunch)
– Minimum of 12 tourists is required to operate the tour.
– Neither kstdc.co nor their staff is not responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
7. The Senior Citizen need to provide age proof while boarding the bus, otherwise boarding will not be allowed.
48 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 10% deducted.
24 – 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 25% deducted.
24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.