Departure from BMTC Bus Stand, Yashwanthpur, Bengaluru
|06.30 am||Departure from BMTC Bus Stand, Yashwanthpur, Bengaluru*|
|08.30 am – 09.00 am||Breakfast at Maddur Tiffanies, Maddur|
|10.00 am – 11.30 am||Srirangapatna: visit to fort, Sri Ranganathasway Temple and Summer Palace|
|12.00 am – 12.20 pm||Visit St.Philomena’s Church, Mysuru|
|01.00 pm – 01.30 pm||Chamundi Hill, visit Temple|
|02.15 pm – 03.00 pm||Lunch at Hotel Mayura Hoysala, Mysuru|
|03.15 pm – 04.15 pm||Visit Mysuru Palace|
|05.15 pm – 08.00 pm||Visit Illuminated Brindavan Gardens & Halt at Hotel Mayura Kauvery KRS|
|06.00 am||Departure from Hotel Mayura Cauvery|
|07.00 am – 07.30 am||Visit Srikanteshwara Temple, Nanjangud|
|08.30 am||Breakfast at Gundlupet|
|12.30 pm – 01.30 pm||Via Bandipur & Mudumalai Forest|
|01.30 pm – 01.50 pm||Visit to Ooty Lake|
|01.50 pm – 02.30 pm||Lunch at Hotel Mayura Sudarshan Ooty|
|03.15 pm – 04.00 pm||Visit Doddabetta see View Point|
|04.30 pm – 06.30 pm||Visit the Botanical Garden & Free time|
|07.00 pm||Halt at Hotel Mayura Sudarshan Ooty|
|08.00 am||Departure from Hotel Mayura Sudarshan (after breakfast)|
|08.40 am – 10.00 am||Film Shooting Point, Pine Tree Forest and 7th Mile Hill view|
|01.30 pm – 02.15 pm||Gundlupet, Lunch|
|03.30 pm – 05.00 pm||Zoological Gardens, Mysuru|
|06.30 pm||Tea Break, enroute|
|09.00 pm||Tour ends at Bengaluru|
Week-ends hike are applicable on tariff.
- Children above 5 years will be charged full ticket
- All entrance fees, Boating & food charges should be borne by the tourist.
- In Mysuru tour Chamundi hill will not be covered on every Friday’s during the month of Ashada .
- In Mysuru tourArt Gallery (Jaganmohan Palace) on every MONDAY and the ZOO on every TUESDAY will not be covered due to holiday.
- Minimum 15 tourists for big bus & 8 (eight) tourists for mini bus required to operate the tour.
- In Belur tour (B H S) archeological guide charges borne by the tourist.
- KSTDC is not responsible, if any of the above sightseeing places are closed on account of weekly holiday or for any unforeseen reasons.
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- In Tirupathi tour
- TPT & MTKT tour tariff includes Transportation, Accommodation & Seegra Darshan at Thirumala
- Other Temples Entry fees Extra
- One room for Double OR Triple Occupancy members will be provided for bathing.
- Tourists are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets inside the temples.
- ID card and Ticket hard copy is compulsory for this trip.
- Darshan of Lord Venkateshwara is subject to change. Kstdc is not responsible for any delay in darshan.
- Dress Code is compulsory at Tirumala Balaji temple
For Gent’s: Dhoti (Panche) shirt or kurtha paijama and
For Ladies: Saree or Chudidar with duppatta.
1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
7. Persons aged 60 years and above are considered senior citizens. Senior citizen discount can be availed from the office at Badami House after completing the journey by furnishing a valid proof of age.
*Tours like Thirupathi, Jog Falls, South Canara 4 people will be allotted a room for freshening up.Important note about TKT (Thirupathi – Kalahasti) – Tourists going on this tour must stand in queue to obtain Darshan Tokens at Thirupathi temple. The time duration for obtaining the Darshan Token depends upon the crowd on that day and is beyond the control of KSTDC.
48 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 10% deducted.
24 – 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 25% deducted.
24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.