Departure from Bengaluru
|06.30 am||Departure from BMTC Bus Stand, Yashwanthpur, Bengaluru*|
|08.30 am – 09.00 am||Break at Kamath, Channpatna|
|10.30 am – 12.00 pm||Visit Daria Daulat, Fort, Sri Sriranganatha Swamy Temple|
|12.30 pm – 12.50 pm||Visit St. Philomena’s Church, Mysuru|
|01.30 pm – 02.00 pm||Visit Chamundeshwari Temple, Mysuru|
|02.30 pm – 03.15 pm||Lunch at Hotel Mayura Hoysala Mysuru|
|03.30 pm – 04.15 pm||Visit Mysuru Palace|
|04.25 pm – 05.15 pm||Visit Zoological Garden (Every Tuesday Holiday)|
|06.00 pm – 08.00 pm||Visit Illuminated Brindavan Gardens|
|09.15 pm – 09.45 pm||Dinner at Maddur Tiffenies, Maddur|
|11.30 pm||Tour ends at Bengaluru|
Week-ends hike are applicable on tariff.
1. All entrance fees and food charges will have to be borne by tourists booked on this tour.
2. Boating charges have to be paid by tourists booked on this tour.
3. For Mysore trips Chamundi hills will not be covered on Every Friday’s during the month of Ashada only.
4. KSTDC is not responsible, if any of the above sightseeing places are closed on account of weekly holiday or for any unforeseen reasons.
Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
– Maddur Tiffanie, maddur
-Hotel Kamat, Chennapatna
– Minimum of 12 tourists required to operate the tour.
– Neither kstdc.co nor their staff is not responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
7. The Senior Citizen need to provide age proof while boarding the bus, otherwise boarding will not be allowed.
48 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 10% deducted.
24 – 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 25% deducted.
24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.