|09:00 PM||Departure from Mysore KSTDC office|
|05:00 AM||Arrival at Sagara fro fresh up and Breakfast|
|07:00 AM||Departure from Sagara|
|08:30 AM||Visit Sigandur Chowdeshwari Temple by Ferry and Darshana of Sri Chowdeshwari Devi|
|11:30 AM||Departure from Sigandur|
|02:00 PM||Arrival at Jogfalls, Lunch & Visit British Bungalow Main Falls|
|06:00 PM||Departure from Jogfalls|
|09:00 PM||Dinner break in Shivmoga|
|10:00 PM||Departure from Shivmoga|
|06:00 AM||Arrival at Mysore|
- Children above 5 years will be charged full ticket
- All entrance fees, Boating & food charges should be borne by the tourist.
- In Mysuru tour Chamundi hill will not be covered on every Friday’s during the month of Ashada .
- In Mysuru tourArt Gallery (Jaganmohan Palace) on every MONDAY and the ZOO on every TUESDAY will not be covered due to holiday.
- Minimum 15 tourists for big bus & 8 (eight) tourists for mini bus required to operate the tour.
- In Belur tour (B H S) archeological guide charges borne by the tourist.
- KSTDC is not responsible, if any of the above sightseeing places are closed on account of weekly holiday or for any unforeseen reasons.
- Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- In Tirupathi tour
- TPT & MTKT tour tariff includes Transportation, Accommodation & Seegra Darshan at Thirumala
- Other Temples Entry fees Extra
- One room for Double OR Triple Occupancy members will be provided for bathing.
- Tourists are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets inside the temples.
- ID card and Ticket hard copy is compulsory for this trip.
- Darshan of Lord Venkateshwara is subject to change. Kstdc is not responsible for any delay in darshan.
- Dress Code is compulsory at Tirumala Balaji temple
For Gent’s: Dhoti (Panche) shirt or kurtha paijama and
For Ladies: Saree or Chudidar with duppatta.
1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
7. The Senior Citizen need to provide age proof while boarding the bus, otherwise boarding will not be allowed.
48 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 10% deducted.
24 – 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 25% deducted.
24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.