Departure from BMTC Bus Stand, Yeshwanthpur, Bengaluru
|08.00 pm:||Departure from BMTC Bus Stand, Yeshwanthpur, Bengaluru*|
|05.30 am – 09.30 am||Freshening up, Darshan of Sri. Raghavendra Swamy (Brindavana)|
|09.30 am||Departure to Hospet|
|05.00 pm||Arrive at Hotel Mayura Vijayanagara TB Dam for Night Halt|
|08.00 am – 01.30 pm||Hampi Sightseeing (Virupaksha Temple, Kadale Kalu Ganesha, Sasive Kalu Ganesha, Krishna Temple, Lakshmi Narasimha, Badavi Linga, Sister Stones, Underground Temple, Mint House, Lotus Mahal, Elephant Stables, Hazara Rama Temple, Palace Area, Mahanavami Dibba Queen’s bath)|
|01.30 pm – 02.30 pm||Lunch Break at Hotel Mayura Bhuvaneshwari Hampi|
|02.30 pm – 04.00 pm||Visit Archaeological Museum|
|04.30 pm – 06.00 pm||Visit Vijaya Vithala Temple (Stone Chariot), King’s Balance, Purandara Mantapa, Old Bridge Pillars|
|08.15 pm – 09.30 pm||Dinner at Hotel Mayura Vijayanagara, TB Dam|
|09.30 pm||Departure to Bengaluru|
|06.00 am||Tour ends at Bengaluru|
1. All entrance fees and food charges will have to be borne by tourists.
2. This Tour itinerary is subject to change.
3. For Triple Occupancy extra Mattress will be provided.
Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- Hotel Mayura Vijayanagara TB Dam
- Hotel Mayura Bhuvaneshwari Hampi
– Minimum of 15 seats required to operation of the trip.
– Neither kstdc.co nor their staff is not responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
7. The Senior Citizen need to provide age proof while boarding the bus, otherwise boarding will not be allowed.
48 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 10% deducted.
24 – 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 25% deducted.
24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.