Ground Floor, BMTC Bus stand, Yashwanthpur
|06.00 am||Departure from Ground Floor, BMTC Bus stand, Yashwanthpur|
|11.00 am||Arrive at Thiruvannamalai|
|11.00 am – 12.30 pm||Darshan of Lord Arunachaleshwara|
|12.30 pm – 01.15 pm||Lunch at Thiruvannamalai and departure to Chidambaram|
|04.30 pm – 05.30 pm||Darshan of Lord Nataraja|
|05.30 pm -07.30 pm||Darshan of Lord Shaneeshwara, Thirunallar & halt at Hotel|
|05.30 am||Departure from Thirunallar|
|07.30 am – 08.45 am||Kumbakonam, Darshan of Lord Kumbeshwara & breakfast|
|08.45 am||Departure to Tanjavur|
|10.00 am – 11.00 am||Darshan of Lord Brihadeeshwara|
|11.00 am||Departure to Srirangam|
|12.30 pm – 02.30 pm||Darshan of Lord Ranganathaswamy & Lunch|
|02.30 pm||Departure to Madurai|
|05.30 pm||Madurai- Visit to Meenakshi Sundareshwara Swamy temple & Night halt at Hotel|
|08.30 am||Departure from madurai|
|11.30 am – 12.00 pm||Arrival to Rameshwaram Check in to hotel|
|12.00 pm||Sea Bath and 21 Holy Well Bath & Darshan of Lord Ramanath and Night halt|
|05.00 am – 06.00 am||Spatikalinga Darshan|
|06.00 am||Departure to Tiruchandur|
|11.00 am – 12.30 pm||Visit Sri Subramanya Swamy Temple and Lunch|
|01.00 pm||Departure to Kanyakumari|
|04.15 pm – 06.00 pm||Sunset View,Visit Kanyakaparameshwari Temple & night halt at Hotel|
|06.00 am – 07.00 am||Sunrise and Breakfast|
|07.45 am – 09.45 am||Visit Vivekananda Rock Memorial|
|09.45 am||Departure to Suchindram|
|10.15 am – 11.30 am||Darshan of Lord Sathu Malaya|
|11.30 am -12.30 pm||Lunch break|
|12.30 am||Departure to Kovalam Beach|
|03.30 pm – 04.30 pm||Visit to Kovalam Beach|
|04.30 pm||Departure to Tiruvananthapuram|
|05.30 pm to 06.30 pm||Darshan of Lord Anantha Padmanabha temple|
|06.30 pm||Night halt at Hotel|
|05.30 am||Departure to Kaladi ,Breakfast on the way|
|12.30 pm||Arrive at Kaladi (Lunch en route)|
|12.30 pm – 01.00 pm||Visit Adi Shankaracharya Ashrama (Birth Place), Kaladi – Lunch break|
|05.30 pm||Arrive at Guruvayur, Darshan of Lord Guruvayurappan & Night halt|
|06.30 am||Departur to Palini and Breakfast on the Way|
|12.30 pm – 02.30 pm||Darshan of Lord Subramaneshwara Swamy temple,Palani & Lunch break|
|05.30 pm||Arrive at Kodaikanal & Night halt|
|09.00 am – 05.30 pm||Visit Pillar Rock, Green Valley View, Coaker’s Walk, Bryant’s Park (Lunch), Horse Riding, Cycling, Boating in Kodai Lake|
|06.00 pm||Departure to Bengaluru|
|08.00 pm – 08.45 pm||Dindigal – Dinner|
|06.00 am||Tour ends at Bengaluru|
1. All entrance fees and food charges will have to be borne by tourists booked on this tour.
2. Boating charges have to be paid by tourists booked on this tour.
3. Dress code at Lord Anantha Padmanabha and Guruvayur temples, white dhoti for men and saree for women compulsorily.
4. For Triple Occupancy Extra Mattress will be provided.
Dress Code at temples:
– Dhotis for Men
– Sarees for Women
Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
– Minimum of 15 tourists required to operate the tour.
– Neither kstdc.co nor its staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
7. The Senior Citizen need to provide age proof while boarding the bus, otherwise boarding will not be allowed.
48 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 10% deducted.
24 – 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 25% deducted.
24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.