Badami House, Bengaluru
|09.00 pm||Departure from Badami House, Bengaluru*|
|05.00 am||Arrive at Horanadu and fresh-up at Hotel Devi Krupa|
|05.00 am – 08.00 am||Darshan of Goddess of Annapurneshwari & breakfast|
|08.20 am – 08.40 am||Visit Kalaseshwara Temple, Kalasa|
|11.40 am – 01.40 pm||Darshan of Goddess Sharadambe, Vidya Shankara Temple & Lunch|
|06.00 pm – 07.00 pm||Darshan of Goddess Mookambika, Kollur & Night halt Annapoorana Guesthouse|
|06.00 am||Departure from Kollur|
|07.00 am – 07.30 am||Breakfast|
|07.45 am – 09.15 am||Darshan of Sri Murudeshwara Swami temple & Visit beach, park|
|11.15 am – 11.45 am||Darshan of Lord Ganesha, Anegudde|
|12.30 pm – 03.00 pm||Darshan of Lord Krishna, Udupi & Lunch|
|03.00 pm – 04.00 pm||Visit Malpe Beach|
|05.00 pm||Arrive at Katil, Darshan of Goddess Durga Parameshwari and Halt at Hotel Soundarya Palace|
|05.30 am||Departure to Kadri Manjunath Swamy Temple|
|06.30 am – 08.00 am||Goddess Mangaladevi and breakfast|
|10.30 am – 01.30 pm||Darshan of Lord Manjunatheshwara at Dharmasthala|
|04.00 pm – 09.00 pm||Darshan of Aadhi Subramanya & Kukke Subramanya|
|09.00 pm||Departure to Bengaluru|
|05.30 am||Tour ends at Badami House, Bengaluru|
1. All entrance fees and food charges will have to be borne by tourists booked on this tour.
2. For triple Occupancy extra mattress will be provided.
Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
– Hotel AP Guest house in Kollur & Soundarya Palace in katilu
– Minimum of 15 tourists required to operate the tour.
– Neither kstdc.co nor their staff is not responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
1. Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.
2. The corporation shall neither be held responsible nor will the amount be refunded in case you miss the bus.
3. Tipping the staff including the guide is strictly prohibited. They are paid by KSTDC except for BHS trip.
4. For various facilities offered by the corporation please demand for the itinerary.
5. No postponement of journey will be made within 24 hours. Once the journey is postponed cancellation will not be considered.
6. Tariff subject to change without notice.
7. The Senior Citizen need to provide age proof while boarding the bus, otherwise boarding will not be allowed.
48 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 10% deducted.
24 – 47 hours before the proposed time of departure date – 25% deducted.
24 hours within the proposed date no refund or cancellation.